Card counting can be an infuriatingly time-consuming and tedious task. Use the Swipe CC-18 handheld card counter to bring basic organization and increased customer satisfaction to your bank or credit union. The Swipe card counter delivers up to a count of 100 cards per second. In ten seconds you can count as many as 1000 cards.
Count your cards in seconds with just the swipe of a hand at 100% accuracy. This includes credit, debit, and bank cards of all types including metal cards.
This time saving allows you more time to earn money and improve customer engagement by doing all the counting work while eliminating count errors and improving accuracy.
Unlike other handheld card counters that offer ONLY standard battery use, the Swipe CC-18 features BOTH standard AA battery power as well as the long-term lithium battery option, making it a perfect counting tool for small to larger card counting jobs.
The Swipe CC-18 consumes less than 150 mW when working and 138 μW when idle. It works in a quiet and efficient noiseless environment at 0db
Batch functions allow allows preset 5-500 and creates batches of 1-999 card stacking and storage.
Free storage cradle and a ful1 one-year warranty are included with this machine.
Stay PCI DSS Compliant. Meeting the requirement for PCI DSS is a fact of life for any organization that transmits, processes, or stores payment card data. These include but are not limited to banks, credit unions, insurance companies, lending agencies, brokerage firms, and transaction processors.
The Swipe is easily customized to suit the design of your facility and brand. Simply request yours at no additional charge. Feeling indecisive? Stick with the standard colors!
- At a time when instant card issuance have become the norm, the integrity of onsite pre-activated cards needs to be protected and controlled effectively.
- PCI rules dictate a twice a day physical count of in-stock credit and debit cards similar to currency sitting in the Bank.
- Software tracking of your card inventory (including daily issuance and waste) is ideally and more securely complemented by physical tracking.
The Swipe is an efficient go-to option for banks and credit unions due to enhanced portability, convenience, speedy results, versatility ― and time savings.
- Lightweight, easy to use and facilitates simple application counts and accumulate counts.
- Powered by 2 x AA batteries standard or rechargeable. Guaranteed for over 2,000 count sessions.
- Small price and a full one-year warranty.
- Sells through centralized Bank procurement for each branch.
- Can be customized to your Bank’s brand color (2 optional colors).
- Clear user-friendly manual and warranty information.
- Convenient 8¼” x 5¼” x 3½“ storage box included.
- The CC-18 is designed for all types of banking cards.
Quick Feature List
- Newest technology smart chip and fast scan response time.
- Seamless LED Screen display for optimum readability.
- Double precision check, compatibility with multiple media.
- Low power circuit is designed for long lasting usage.
- Ergonomically designed comfort for left and right handed users.
- Customized with more function options to facilitate an expandable interface.
|Card Thickness:||> 0.40mm|
|Power Supply:||Twin AA battery|
|Size:||166mm x 75mm x 40mm
6½” x 3“x 1½”
|Weight:||175g/ 6 oz (with battery）|
|Customized options||• Rechargeable lithium battery
• Barcode scanner. Wireless transport function for barcode scanned data